Axie Infinity is a Pokémon-inspired universe in which anybody may earn tokens via excellent gaming and ecosystem contributions. Players may use their pets to fight, acquire, nurture, and create a land-based empire.
Third parties may readily access all art assets and Axie genetic data, allowing community developers to create their own tools and experiences in the Axie Infinity realm.
Despite the fact that Axie is currently in early access, it is the most popular Ethereum game among daily, weekly, and monthly active users. So far, it has earned approximately 6,400 ETH in income (2 million+ USD).
Axie is a fun game, but it’s also evolved into a social network and an employment platform as a result of its early popularity, which has resulted in a strong community and play to earn chances.
The main distinction between Axie and other games is that our participants are rewarded for their contributions to the ecosystem using Blockchain economic architecture. The term “play to earn” has been used to describe this new gaming concept. During the Covid pandemic, Axie has drawn thousands of gamers from underdeveloped nations looking for a new source of money. Many of these participants are dads, aunts, and even grandparents who have never heard of Blockchain technology.
Players can earn by:
• To earn leaderboard rewards, players compete in PVP fights.
• Axies can be bred and sold on the market.
• Rare Axies like Mystics and Origins are collected and speculated about.
• Farming for love potions, which are required for breeding Axies. These may be sold on Uniswap and Binance, among other exchanges.
• Players can acquire a governance token, AXS, starting in 2021, which represents a genuine chunk of the game universe because it includes governance rights and fee sharing. Players may acquire this token by playing, thus it’s a win-win situation, a Ready Player One-style mission appears, in which players can acquire a piece of the universe. These tasks, however, are not winner-take-all, and each player is rewarded based on their work and expertise.
Axie was created as an entertaining and informative approach to expose blockchain technology to the general public. Many of the founding members met while playing Crypto cats, and it was their first exposure to Blockchain for anything other than pure speculation. They quickly began work on Axie in order to bring the wonders of Blockchain technology to billions of people.
To know more about this awesome NFT game, you can visit their website at https://axieinfinity.com/